Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mandrem???

Just before I start to "merepeking" here, I wish to uols

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011. XD

p/s: xtao nape ske gne kaler pink. LOL

Okay, to begin with I'm quite satisfied with the life that I'm currently rode on. It's just I have this itchy feeling about several people who tend to misjudge my intention and continuously provoking unnecessary circumstances especially when it comes to human relationship.

Is it a crime for being a single?
Is it a crime for being such a wonderful, lovable bff instead of bf or gf?
Is it a crime for being me?

These are the 3 questions which currently hauting me ever since I open my eyes. sigh..susah gak kalo dh tlbey lovable ni en. adeh la hai~


2 comments:

  1. there's nothing wrong with being single but loving your life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just b ur self..u should proud of urself, not every man on this earth could be such loveable bff like u do...so..~ermmmm

    ReplyDelete