Friday, October 15, 2010

The Last 8 Hours

It's been a while since I drove to the office as normally, I would only do that coz I knew I might not be able to catch my "bullet train" due to unforeseen circumstances. But, as for today, I just feel like driving to the office. I would say, today's trip is definitely way too smooth and ease for me. Neither a terrible-bad-day traffic jammed nor crazy ass drivers overtook my cars like what I had previously. A simple phrase to describe my morning trip - it's like riding on a wind, comforting, soothing, pleasurable and full with satisfaction (cam experience kne massage je en...kui3...erk, de pengalaman ke? :p).

It took me a wonderful one hour journey before I reach my office. And for the last time, I straight away looking at the nearest stall selling my damn favourite nasi lemak with nasi tambah + paru goreng pedas + telur rebus + lots n lots of sambal which cost me about RM4. I just can't resist the tenderness and juiciness of the nasi lemak and paru. hehe. Perhaps after this, I may not be able to enjoy the great taste of my all time favourite Malaysian bf. Need to restart again and promoting a healthy way of life and eating culture, otherwise I may end up 50% of my life paying hospital bills. :p

At first, nothing much different spotted on my last day coming to the office. But, as I enjoying my bf while reading on the latest episode of one piece manga (the no 1 manga ever live to my expectation), I felt this one itchy sense and gloomy air spread around me. All of a sudden, I came to my wisdom where I'll be missing my work station, all my sticky notes, my files, my board and my notes. Last but not least, my colleague. That's where I start have this touchy feeling and bergenang gak la air kt mata. :(

Thou I must say, for the past few weeks my life has been nothing else than a total disaster 24/7 working cyborg. This is the time where all the projects somehow alive and a non-stop calls from vendors, clients and management. At a time, I felt like I need to learn how to use a ninjutsu - kage bushin where I need to speak and discuss with 3 different people simultaneously by phone. hehe. Such a headache and definitely a bad-hair day I must say.

I missed up updating my blogs, fb and wonders surfing the net. I'm sorry my dear. Its not to my intention that I kind of ignoring or abandoning you for the past few weeks. I wish I could turn back time and spend more time with you. Sorry my dear blog. :p

Yesterday, I had my presentation session with all the staff and the management. It's about my job scope here and what I've been doing for the past 15 months. Basically it's one of my company's restructuring programme to further improve staff competency and to determine or emphasizing staff interest in the areas that they are strong at. Coz you may not realize where's your talent is unless someone out there knocking you out and train you to be one. Even thou I was first given a 15 mins slot, I think I've covered the vital part of it and hopefully they enjoy it.
And I guess, I did quite well in presenting my job scope and delivering my final decision towards the management.

Despite the fact that it was quite a tough particularly on several occasions, interviews, face-to-face sessions between me and my management for the past 4 weeks on my intention leaving the company, I managed to hold still to my decision. Thou there were moments I felt like standing on the edge of the cliff, I just can't think of anything. I knew I'm taking a risk in my career but somehow I felt that this is what I must do to prove that I'm worthy enough to become someone in the future kuwt. hehe. Just can't missed the word kuwt.

Too many things which I wish I can share with uols here, the memories of hits and missed, the moments of joy, excitement and not to forget disappointment. Perhaps, if I'm been given an opportunity in the near future, I dun mind telling uols. (budget diri kamu itu forfular...huhu :p). Just before I end, I wish to share with you a quote which I personally think its quite reliable, logical and useful in our daily life being a human being. In pursuit of happiness and success, we may sometime end up paving the road to hell, becoming a hypocrite and causing with nothing else than more destruction rather than peace as lust and greed rears its ugly head. No matter who you might become in the future, do realize that we aren't alone in this world. We need others to support us, so as well as others who may need our assistance later on.

P/S: Thanks guys for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment