Friday, October 22, 2010

Sleepless

I came to a conclusion that I'm currently pushing myself too much in order to reach the pinnacle. Yet, in the middle of my journey, I found out that life is totally unpredictable. You may at one time thought that you made the right decision at that particular time. However, as time goes by, you might or at least have this kind of disappointment about the path that you'd choosen before.

For the time being, I still enjoy being me and continuously live my life to the fullest with new excitement, new journey, new experience and new thrill. It's just that I felt this kind of disappointment a bit coz I might be late updating my fb and blog since I'll be away for quite sometime. I'll shared with uols about my xtvt this week once I finished my report soon.

P/S: Miss the time "lepak2 berfacebooking and berblogging" from am to pm.

1 comment: