Friday, October 29, 2010

Surrounded by Chixs

It was truly one of the greatest memories that I'll be treasuring for the rest of my life - being surrounded by chixs all day long for the past 2 weeks and few weeks in coming. You guys might be wondering how on earth am I as a simple, non macho yet lovable gentleman could score myself with not only one, but thousands of chix. Such an unexplainable phenomenon with undefinite answer and theory to justify the circumstances.

The truth is, those chix is not simply a mere hot babe or superlicious gugurl. They are chix that we eat from the moment we knew how tender and juicier they are best known as "ayam goreng". Not a chix that eat you and provide you with glorious satisfaction okay best known as "you know who". :p

FYI, I went for a visit to the poultry industry and managed to dig and gain some valuable and pricess information regarding chix that we eat. Thou there are few things in which I wish to share with uols about my experience, I'm bounded by contract as those info are some kind of pnc. Perhaps, I'll try to come up with a better clarification on my visit on the next post. Coz as of today, I'm still indebt and kind of feeling guilty to myself for insufficient sleep and rest.

Till then, cheers~:D

P/S: Thou I'm still sleepless and restless, somehow deep inside my heart I found back a piece of myself which I've left/ignore for quite sometime. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment