Saturday, August 7, 2010

Appointments AGAIN

Actually, I'm kind of missed my appointment with my buddy this morning due to my unconsciousness sleep last night. Sorry bro, I thought that I would like to join you for your Scirocco test drive, but I end up woke kind of bit late this morning. Gomeinasai boss.

Rush up to prepare myself for the other appointment this morning for my part time job, but got a call later that it's been postponed due to some stuff going on and schedule to meet by 3 pm today. Adeh, penat atuk bangun awal. huhu

Indeed, I've received another invitation from my colleague to zouk tonite. But haven't finalize my decision either I would like to join them or let it go. Wish I could use kagebunshin and enjoy the rest of the days without missing anything. LOL

As Ramadhan dropping by early next week, and muslims around the world especially in Malaysia (mostly) will begin fasting for about a month, I think that I should give myself enough rest and preparation to face the challenges - need to watch out for cash flow in-out, bobot size and the temptation/lust for spending way too much on the "berbuka" feast.

P/S: Can't wait to visit the nearest PaRam (Pasar Ramadhan) which definitely offers variety of superb cuisine for the rest of the month. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment