Thursday, August 5, 2010

Meaning of a Friendship

Deep down inside my head previously, I thought that my life is completely perfect. I got someone whom I care about, a place I called home and a family who love me and take a deep concern about me beside my very own family. Thou there is/are people eagerly trying to break the chain or ignite the fire of hatred and jealousy, but all end up with a total failure and despair. Life seems to flows as what I've planned for and nothing else matter at that time.

But days aren't always bright till the end. Who knows right what's God plan for you. I hindered myself from being closer to my friends, limit my perceptions on friendship and being such a wonderful, romantica (ni budget je ni.....LOL), down to earth bf for the one whom I love the most. Until there were times where I'm holding up plans for myself and for those whom I called buddies. huhu. That's was truly unethical of me and I'm truly regret for the things which I've missed.

To my dearest friends, I know that I ain't qualify myself to forgive for what I've done in the past - being selfish and kind of introvert a bit. But I personally hope and wish that we can still be one till the end of the day. I love you all guys and ladies. Hoping to meet you guys again and let us marked the history together and chill out till the end of the days. Thanks you and thank you and thank you for such a wonderful gift you guys had brought into my life.

For Clanzz, you guys rock bebeh and keep on rocking!!!!!

P/S: For my skoolmates especially from SKPU & SMKDH whom is/are getting married after this Ramadhan and for those who already holding up the status being "bapak org", I wish you guys "Selamat Pengantin Baru & Selamat Bertunang" and had such a pleasurable and prosperous life with your partner/children/family. Jgn gedix2 nk gado2 tau. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment