Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sehati & Serumpun?

I'm not attempting to light up a spark of flame/anger against the ruthless and disgrace action by the Benteng Demokrasi Rakyat (rakyat lg...huhu) aka Bendera. It's just as part of the citizen of my beloved country, I just can't sit down act like nothing actually happened for the past few days.

I do understand the consequences about writing such post which might possessed a threat for those who reading it. But, I ain't stepping back from my freedom to raise my concern and share with the people who wish to hear my thought.

As we were completely aware about the demonstration by Bendera at the Malaysian embassy in Jakarta held in protest against the so-called arrest of three (3) Indonesians fisheries officials, they had thrown human feces at the embassy and stomped on the Malaysian flag. I just can't believed during at this point of time in the 21st century where science and technology rule the earth, there are still uncivilized people who tend to show up their eagerness,manhood through the act of a barbarian.

To be honest, I'm truly disappointed about things which took place earlier. I do understand the need to deliver their very own ideas about the dissatisfaction against what actually happened. However, wouldn't they just use an appropriate way of sending proposals and through diplomatic solution which is costless, timeless and much more humanitarian act. What a waste of time (where you can definitely do something which can earn you extra money rather than lepak-king and made a pointless demonstration in the middle of the noon....x panas ea?)
, talent and money (caused they need to buy our flag, a lighter to light up the fire). Don't you think so?

Apart from it, are you comfortable enough to hold your very own feces and then bring it to the embassy with your very own hand. er... even if I'm being paid million for it, definitely I won't caused I'm not that cheap and I have my own dignity and self-respect. In addition to that, they are simply showing their manhood in the middle of Holy Month of Ramadhan (x puase ke) where particularly in this month we've been advised to control our lust and suppressed our anger. What a day~

And also for the medias of both countries, try not to throw fuels to ignite the flame of hatred between these two nation. We've been together ever since from the beginning and why did we all of a sudden trying to stand up being a hero just for the cheap-sake controversial issues? It's already damned hard to get the independent, freedom and peace for each country and it is way too difficulty to maintain them without any toleration and wisdom.

Let us get back to the basic - we wanna live our life to the fullest, but first we need to ensure that we didn't do anything so stooooooopid enough to cause this troublesome event. Use our wisdom and brain instead of lust and anger. Jangan kerana setitik nila, habis susu sebelanga rosak.

Just wondering, as most of the political parties, NGOs in the country kept on sending message through medias about their disappointment against the act of Bendera, I still haven't heard anything even a tiny piece of comment coming out from the PR mouth. huhu. ops, tlbey sudey .... :p

P/S: Kind of a bit emo this morning caused have to cancel my holiday there. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment