Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please Forgive Me of My Sins

I've been feelings a goosebumps since I stepped out from the office yesterday. But, who else care right as I'm competing with time for a chance which came once a while "Berbuka Puasa" session with my family.

Patiently I wait for the ulat gongok along with other riders to Kl Central. Typical behavior of mine, I'll definitely searching for a time thru the screen of my hp - even tho there is a time indicator allocated about 5 meters in front of me. LOL.

Suddenly, I got a call from office asking me about project bla...bla...bla... From the tone I heard, I knew there's something fishy going on in the office, something like a hurricane. I try to assist in a way I can afford to as I'm about to take a komuter back. What's going on my mind at that time - what ever happened after this either should I be called to go back to the office or not, I'll just prepare my self for the worst case scenario. But, there was no order for me to do so.

This morning when I walked into the office, things seem to be in an appropriate way and in a normal condition. But, when I first looked at my cubicle, I knew someone was there. Like I give a damned about it, I just switch on the monitor. As I expected, server's down and need to be restart back. What a day. LOL. That's when my eyes catch a glimpse of an unusual scenery or phenomenon near the office "entertainment areas". Nothing else came out from my mouth except "Astagfirullahalazim......".

There are 2 bottles of whisky (1 is completely vacant while the other 1 is kind of 3/4 full) - Blue Label placed on top of the table. What's happened yesterday, only God's know the best. As for me, I'm just a kuli here and my perception is based on what I've been taught since the beginning. sigh. I'm not quoting I'm kind of a superb muslim, pijak semut x mati, never commit any wrong doings and etc. Thou I myself kind of a bit noti sometime (;p), deep down inside I do realized the fundamentals being a muslim and the sense of responsibility being a khalifah in this world - to distinguish between halal and haram.

Later, when one of my colleague came in I asked her about things yesterday. And guess what, my prediction is somehow became a reality. I first thought that the cause of the hurricane shouldn't became an issue like what happened earlier. As my memory serve me better, things has been agreed on earlier and nothing came out that day. Suppose to be, there's no need for a room to continuously debating or arguing about it. Yet again, I found myself powerless over those intelligent creature.

What ever going to take place today, I'm ready to face it. No matter how harsh or worst things could have gone, I'll just keep on silent and try to behave like one. Plus, I ain't in a mood for this kind of "discussion". Let's just pray for the best of it. huhu.

P/S: I've been thinking, am I worthy of my salary at the moment or am I being used by them. LOL. Kind of feeling upset tersangat2 when I knew someone who doesn't possessed the quality to entitle them for such an income, allowances and bla...bla...bla. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment