Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Clash of the Captains

From the bottom of my heart, I'm expressing my deep concerned and disappointment about the dugaan which happened to strike me night before Ramadhan. Argh......what's on earth is going on here actually.

It's all begin with a one phone call from my colleague asking me about the final decision on the price before he send the quotation. At first, I thought it was just a normal call asking for confirmation on the price given earlier. But, all of a sudden, he mentioned that Captain A already gave him a new price and instructed him to include it in the quotation.

I was totally shocked about the new price given as it was definitely insufficient to cover for the total cost of the project - in other word under quote. I start arguing as I'm fully aware that the price given earlier by Captain B had already been agreed thereof by both parties. Hence, it shouldn't become a conflict here. (FYI, the company were run by 2 caps)

Later than I heard that the situation was sort of flaringly intense. Me and my colleague opt to pretend that we are just merely and simply following the supreme order, although we are expecting flaming words between these 2 caps soon......i mean very soon. Now, I start thinking - is it safe for me to stay for few more months or I need to reschedule everything and flee at the soonest. LOL.

Indeed, situations like these are sometimes unavoidable and come even if people never like these to happen. These incidents do happen, even under all unfavorable and awkward circumstances. I really hope that one of them is trying to fix the mess and wishing that it will not become a catalyst for the eruption of volcano this noon.

P/S: This is what happen when a ship were run by more than 1 caps. :p

NOTE: Wishing that we can pass through this Ramadhan though the driven code below. huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment