Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Blues

This mornink I woke up with thousands of question about my dream last night. Can you actually believe that a person you would never ever though of pop out in your dream. Yes, it happened to me. I met Tok Guru Niz Aziz in my dream and we were somehow discussing about issues related to Islam. hehe. I dunno know what does it meant up till this very moment. Maybe lately I've been given quite sometime thinking and evaluating my present self with my former one.

My mom just came down and visit me here at Paksu's house. Though I'm expecting several hwatt and spiciest stories with her as we have not seen for quite a while, my self seems kind of in a no-mood for gossiping. Sorry mom.:D

Indeed, I truly appreciate her visit as she brought along "ikan keli goreng masak sambal cili api kering" . That's the one you would say "thank you mom" for such a wonderful and extremely hot dish for dinner. What make it even special is that the fish was breed personally by my dad and you can even tell how fresh the fish were....fresh with love and care. :P

While I'm enjoying the feast on that evening, the elders spokes about their concern especially on the upcoming marriage between my nephew and his partner. And suddenly, my name came into their picture as they asked me to become the witness or "saksi" for that wedding. Gosh...it's kind of a surprise for me, yet I answer it in an appropriate, gentleman ways and agreed to help them. cewahhhh. :p

It's just that lately I've been given a deep thought about the concept of marriage especially in the 21st century. I'm not trying to diverse my understanding especially towards the "sunnah". It's just that I found many of those whom so called "true lover" or "romeo & juliet" or "destined to be together" previously, spend thousands or millions on their reception ...... ended up in a court for separation.

You can accuse me for being such a childish, immature or etc., but I've seen the result of it and the consequences. That's the reason why I'm having quite a "jiwa kacau" when it comes to marriage. Perhaps, it's time for me to re-construct myself and get back to the basic. :p

But one thing for sure at this very moment, I truly enjoy my present self and hopefully to explore it even further till the extend where the "seru" comes and might be someone out there who can enlighten me on the concept of marriage AGAIN. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment