Thursday, September 9, 2010

THE Buka Puasa Sessions

For the past few weeks, I've been kind of rude to my self and selfishly torturing my body with a bottomless superb cuisine during the company's Buka Puasa events. hehe. Thou I only scored 3 full buffet sessions for the year 2010 Buka Puasa, yet I found myself enjoying every single things that they are offering me range from appetizer, main dishes, soups and deserts.

Thou for this year, the events has not been planned properly as what we actually experienced back then, it's definitely be one of the best moment in my life working with the company. :P. I never wasted every single dollars and cents spent on the dishes and get my ass to work on how to endeavor such a tremendous cuisine and enjoying till the last bite. wala.

The first buffet I had this year was at the Shangri La KL. This place really do bring back lots of fond memories as it was the very first place I've seen my superior drove his Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
and broke the silent of the night with its stroke. hehe. Baru aku tau yang keta2 sport gni, nk drive susah skit and nk kene de special license cane nk handle stereng sume. Kalo reverse pon nkkene main minyak. :p Hehe. Back to our main subject, Shangri La has never failed to amuse us with its variety of dishes. Poor that I've missed to shoot some of the photos during the event. Environment wise, superb.

The second one I had is at JW Marriott. So far, I found out that the skewer or what local people call sate and roasted lamb here is much better than what the previous hotel offered. Thou we had our thrill there as it was quite raining at that point of time and couldn't completely experienced having a dish near the pool, we still enjoy our day as each one of us get the angpau from one of the superior. hehe. Overall rate for this buffet, quite ok lah.

The last one that I just had is at Sheraton KL. Previously, we planned to go to Double Trees but end up it's full house as we are a bit late for the booking. Nevertheless, I would say the dishes offered was truly superb from sushi, sashimi, variety of soups, westerns, dumplings, ikan bakar, fresh juices and environment wise. I even treat my self with a soup lidah and it was tremendously superb. The meat is tender and sweet and you can simply digest it directly without chewing it slowly and feel the experienced. pergh, sedap babe.

I'll post few pictures later on once I got them from my colleague after the raya break.

P/S: Pictures taken from Zati's blog. Kudos to her. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment