Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My 2nd Attempt

In my first attempt yesterday, I did stood still on both of my legs (even thou at that point of time I'm stiitng sket punye baeek landing on my chair) on my decision of leaving the company. I always thought that this is part of life learning and in order for me to crave my name in the arena of globalization, this is the beginning of new me and nothing can't hold me anymore. Yet, my expectation disappointing me after THE actual face to face session with my GM this afternoon.

I was like ayam berak kapur and couldn't sit still ever since I made my step into the office this morning. The very first thing that I wanted to do is to simply put the resignation letter on top of his table. But, it's not an appropriate ways or a gentlemen would do. I've waited for quite some time in order to capture a fraction of time, THE perfect time for me to hand over the letter by myself. And sadly, I only managed to do so about 4 pm after I've email the letter of offer acceptance late this morning. huhu.

Once I spotted the time, slowly I made my step in and properly greet him wishing he's at his best and no jiwa kacau. The ambient around me is pretty much okay and comfortable until I showed the letter to him. Well, guess what...here's the first session of today where it took me about 20-30 minutes simply to clarify my very own reason wise of quiting the job. pergh, xm final year aku pon x susah nk jawab camni. :p

Later, my GM asked me to go to the backside of the office at the smoking area for the second session. err.... I was like...dear GOD, please help me... huhu. I think he end up smoke for about 3 cigars during that session. I've to admit that he's really good in mind reading and kind of knowing how to tackle these kind of problems within a secs. He tried to change my mind set about my work, how can I utilized my potential (communication, corner here & there a bit, play with emotion when talking, etc) as initially I've been trained to become a manager in years to come, how at ease he is when I'm around assisting him and somehow indicate that I'm kind of an important asset for the company. (huhu, perasan lbey je nie..ku tambah2 je tu...sorry boss :p)

Nevertheless, I ain't give a room for any influential elements that might lead me of thinking the other way around. I've come to a conclusion and I ain't taking step backward. Thou I knew he's actually trying very hard to open my mind and heart about the fact of my consequences, about my role and responsibility, about my future development and about life...I just can't take it anymore. I believe the time has come for me and I pray that this is the path bless by God.

Despite the fact I've been debating about my decision leaving the company and my so called dreams
for all day long , the argument ain't going anywhere. No positive development was seen today. It'll continue with the third sessions along with my GM & MD this coming Friday. huhu. Hopefully I'm prepared mentally and physically with enough bullets to defend my self (I did seek for an assistance and additional fire power such as bazookas for my back up plan...dunno either sempat or not) and enough protection (let it be either bunker or bullet proof vest) to simply protect and secure my heart, mind and wisdom for my final battle.

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, dikau berkatilah dan permudahkanlah perjalanan hamba-Mu ini yg serba kekurangan, lemah dan sering kali terlupa mahupun terleka ini. Amin.~

No comments:

Post a Comment