Tuesday, September 14, 2010

An Exchange for a 1 Million

Ever since I came back for the past few weeks, my mind and part of my soul craving for the scent which I've encountered during my transit at Kuching. Thou actually at that point of time I was looking for Kek Lapis as a goodies. But since I was so gatal kaki masuk kedai fragrance and gatal mulut and tangan trying several kind of perfume before I instantly fall in love with the scent of daring, irresistible, sensual, sweeeeet yet muscular fragrance - quote from anonymous. LOL.

It really gave me such a headache for the first 10 minutes as I've been mingling around that area wondering is it worth buying or not. However, I just let it buried deep inside my heart as I first thought that I need to spend wisely especially for the coming Hari Raya. pergh, sdey dowh.

Nevertheless, syukur ke hadrat Ilahi I have few hundred bucks left (x tau macam mane leh tlebey budget...huhu) and straight away drove to Bukit Tinggi and reward myself with this perfume. To my dearest PR 1 Mil, welcome to my family and can't wait to mencapub gi office with new fragrance. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment