Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ignorance

I knew I may not be the guru or close to their superior simply to educate them especially on their responsibility towards their job. Nevertheless, I found myself quite disappointed with such events that took place around me today that doesn't seems to reflect the ethical or professionalism of a so called a dependable employee. Please bear in mind that I didn't hold any vengeance or revenge towards these people. It's just as part of the community or perhaps in an organization that we are working for, I just can't sit down and goyang kaki or facebooking pretending like there's nothing happened.

Just to keep things short, I ain't having such a great day today ever since I woke up. At some point, I had this discontent feeling until the extend of my bad hair day komuter trip in the morning. With all respect, most of the passenger who manage to find a vacant seat will definitely try to snatch at least 10-20 minutes of soundless short nap. But these so called youngsters who's kept on pumping the adrenalin into their veins do gave us such a headache with all the laugh and somehow trying to show off a bit. Aiyoyo...come on la bro & sis, we knew you are well educated, smart and your level of english is damned so high. But do understand and consider people around you. If you think you are so bagus sangat with all the techy terms, events and such that...why don't you proposed for a teh tarik stall to be placed at the corner of the coach or a specialized coach for you guys to mumbling around. Even someone holding position as high as Datuk or ceo sometimes took the train but acting like he's just a normal one. Do have this sense of responsibility towards your surrounding.

The other event which almost burst my brain out is when I'm asking for an assistance to simply prepare two hot teas as I'm having a meeting with supplier. Thou at that point I'm kind of alone handling such a vital meeting and rushing here and there trying to settle several jobs in 1 time, I ain't dropping down my pace or slacking around with my task. Knowing myself better, I took my job seriously. That's the reason why I'm seeking for an assistance to prepare such simple task which take less than a minute to prepare it (where in this case, this fall under this so called employee's responsibility/job scope/whatever you classified on). And I made my statement very clear with a pleasant voice/character and I made it twice. Then I proceed to settle few things and just want to check either its has been done or not. The moment I heard that THE employee said "owh...blom lg la", I was like "wt* are you doing at your place? I knew you are free and facebooking all day long" in my heart. Then THE employee siap tanye lak "asl push2 ni....x suka la". From that point of time, I said to myself "bro, saba byk2" and straight away went to the pantry to prepare the necessary ARRANGEMENT and serve it to them. Luckily my GM came into picture and assists me with the meeting.

That's the very reason why I hate to depend on other. Come on lah, if you wanna chat / facebooking / surfing the net...I ain't having such a problem with that cause we also did the same things in our free time AFTER WE SETTLE OUR JOB FIRST. Argh, just forget about it. I knew it such a waste for me to highlight these things where you kept on repeating the similar mistake all over again and never once came into your mind that "owh, I shouldn't do that...I should have do that...". This is where I wish THE employee "All the best for your future undertaking".

P/S: Ignorance is one of the root for dissatisfaction, misunderstanding and
triggering the conflict between employees and employer. I just hope things get better in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment