Thursday, September 9, 2010

Salam Eid Fitri to Uols

In just an hour or two, I'll be leaving to my hometown in Kedah for the Hari Raya celebration. Thou for this point of time, I'll be taking a bus straight from here to kampung. Lame x merasa naik bas for such a long trips. hehe. woo...woo...woo balik kampung...woo...woo...woo balik kampung...hati girang~. hehe. Dunno why after quite sometime I've been missing the wonders or feelings of celebrating Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, a sudden change in the mood this morning truly trigger the adrenalin while I pack everything up in my bag.

For this coming Hari Raya, even though I didn't apply for any additional leave as what I used to previously, I ain't stopping my heart and soul from enjoying every single minutes of my life. Thou there are few things that might happen after the raya break, as for the time being, let us all pray for the safety and mesmerizing Hari Raya.

And I would like to take this opportunity to wish uols Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Thou I may not know what's the batin is all about, let's just leave it like that. Manela tau kn. LOL

For elders and colleagues, wish uols had such an unforgettable and wonderful Hari Raya, drive safely and watch out for your health and cholesterol level. Jangan kedeng hulur duit raya utk ank buah lak. :p

For adek2 shomeyls, please spent wisely with your duit raya and avoid playing, nuying or possessing any kind of mercun or fire crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment