Monday, September 27, 2010

Crime Being Single

To my beloved family and friends, as far as I'm concerned and as you are fully aware about my status, yes...I'm still single, available and free to mingle or foolish around with anyone that I desire with definite restriction. There's no doubt about it and to be honest with you, I enjoy my present life style to the fullest even without me "rewarding" myself with such a gift called lover / special one.

I can simply hanging out with anyone, hunting for legal excitement and entertainment without having self conflict being a loner at the age of mine. I didn't see any flaw for being just me and I thank God very very much for the continuous blessed of a non-stop pleasurable and merrier life. Thou I may have not being accompanied by someone known as "lover" in this case, I'm still able to enjoy the great taste of love, self-respect from something that I classified as "bond".

Therefore, I wish that you guys can stop "teasing" me with such lunatic criticism about me being alone in my own world. You guys are WRONG...definitely WRONG. I have someone who care about me, who love me and to keep it short...someone who appreciate me for who I am in their life despite the fact that we didn't share any bloodlines or relationship.

P/S: The above statements was quoted with respect to a friend of mine who wish that people around
him/her would at least understand about his/her feelings. Do respect the freedom of life that we've been blessed ever since we were out from our mom's womb. Show some respect and do watch out for things that come out from your uninsured combination of tongue, lips & saliva.

1 comment: