Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hang Bila Lagi?

For this whole 2 weeks, I'll be receiving tons of ques regarding my status (either I'm single or not...definitely I'm single n available maa) and THE moment of truth...kawen. Thou me myself still in the early 20s (ceh, nk gak cakap...huhu), people around me including makcik2, pakcik2, sedare mare, atuk nenek, jiran2...all were fully equipped with top notch upgraded system super machine guns and artillery attacking me from various angle day and night. Aiyak, guys...do give me some space to breathe pls. :p

Yesterday, I accompanied my cousin together with the super machine guns to his majlis akad nikah at Puncak Perdana, SA. Alhamdulillah, with just 1 lafaz, he's now officially the husband to ms. lily at the age of 27. Syukur2. It's just that, I spotted one phenomenon in which I came across where I found it kind of odd for the bride & groom to sebak2 especially during the salam with the family members. Erm...why ea?

I did asked my mom about it, and she told me that it's not simply symbolized the tears of joy. It's actually has a greater meaning where at this point of time, you can actually sense the purity and sincerity of a son/daughter seeking for blessing and forgiveness especially from their parents. Despite the fact that we may have seen it as one of our customs and traditions especially during the morning of 1st Syawal, certainly it has its own epitome. An enigma where its beauty remains hidden. (pergh, ayat mmg xleh blah...:p)

Then, how can we experienced it if it's hidden from our naked eye? The sole answer towards this can only be achieved once we earnestly open our heart and willing to risk it. A true gesture that compliments life and happiness after we break out from our impenetrable fortress (in this case, our egoism) that we've unintentionally built around us for years.

While most of the people around me including cousins, nephews, friends & family has been fortunately found the love of their live, there are others who are still searching for that someone special. Whichever category / cluster that we fall into, the allure of the perfect love life fascinates each of us. Someone who can actually set you off in a rhapsody. :D

And just to close up this so call buang masa and not so meaningful post, I just wanna share my thought with uols who presently living away from your beloved one. It's said that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Nice quote was it? (huhu) This is probably why lovers who are apart spend most of their time thinking about each other. But do keep in mind that love sometime might find its own way out in a very contradiction ways. Spice it a bit with a right amount and quality of sweetness, bitterness, saltiness and sourness apart from conveying your true feelings towards your affection.

P/S: Single rocks bebeh. (even kekadang JE rs sunyi skit2) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment