Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mood for Love?

Lately, I'm kind of having this itchy and touching feelings when it comes to the subject...LOVE. It's been a while since I left it behind, wrapped it properly in a box with ribbon tied to it and buried it deep beneath the earth. Analyzing the consequences about the tragedy which haunted me for quite a while, I'm now in my very best personality to regain back what I've lost in the past which is friendship. :)

Though I'm trying my best to work out some proper plan and fortunately manage to execute successfully several of them, I ain't going anywhere when the moment drop by and stole a secs/minutes/hours/months/years of my life. huhu. But, I ain't stopping my pace there. I knew, somewhere or somehow, I need to re-energize and re-self construct in order to cope with such challenging future in front of me.

I knew I'm on my right track and confident enough about my future undertaking. There's no mistake about the plan or even a tiny miscalculation about my personality, self development and career. No solid boundary for everything. But, I'm simply a mere human being. How tough I'm trying to act, how perfectly life has yet to offer me, there's still a room for disappointment and misbehavior. :(

I watched Sepi the other day when visiting my sedare-mare for this Hari Raya. Knowing my self better than any one else, the life that Adam lead (a character played by Afdlin Shauki) is somehow triggered a bulb in my mind and symbolized what I must do to continue this long and unpredicted journey. Nevertheless, his love story kind of bring me back to a state where I find myself clueless. LOL.

To love someone with all your heart passionately without any reason or sexual attraction, to hold them right and tight straight till the end of time and place them at the pinnacle of our wish list even until the very last moment of our breathe are not something that can be achieve in a single glance or years of an upside down of a relationship. It's all about honesty, sincerity and trust. Without these 3 basic ingredients, I can assure you that you are far away from achieving something that we call "Long Lasting of an Endless Moment of Pure LOVE Satisfaction". (berfalsafah lak aku ni di pg ari...huhu)

Just to wrap things out, it's not how good you are at your skill in the art of flirting and seduction, it's not how great you are in scoring the hottest chix of the century or getting yourself with a down to earth chix that simply drive you insane from the beginning till the end. It's about you being yourself and possessed the personality/capability to look stupid in front of your love one. That's the moment we're waiting for and someone who can actually accept us for who we are and what we are. :D

P/S: How perfectly you guys might be or wanna be, there's always a room for a mistake. Look at things in a different way and understand the concept of redha dengan ketentuan Ilahi.

2 comments:

  1. "It's about you being yourself and possessed the personality/capability to look stupid in front of your love one. That's the moment we're waiting for and someone who can actually accept us for who we are and what we are."

    i like.....

    wah..e dah jd dr. love skang ni ek... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. err...aku jd dr. love? amin. kui3. glos perasan diri ini romantik. :P

    ReplyDelete