Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Officially Di Risik Part 2

The moment of truth...actually things ain't smooth as what I presumed it would become. Knowing the consequences about my action previously and what actually took placed today, I just can't stop thinking about it. Thinking about leaving my status here and my beloved work station and counting days left before I make my final move. huhu. I'm moving out from my present company. It's has nothing to do with any engagement or things about marriage. Just to spice up life a bit. LOL.

Yet again, I found my self kind of a bit touching here and there after I had a short discussion with my management about my decision leaving the company. Please don't get me wrong dear, I ain't feeling any regret or depressed about my final jurisdiction. It's just...argh...let's just follow the following chat and you'll get what I meant here.

me: boss, aku de brite yg agak hangat nk minx rujukan ko ni
management: apa dia?

me: aku rase aku akan resign dr company la bos

management: asal lak?

me: erks, brubah angin skit kut

management: mana boleh

me: erks, asl lak

management: kalau aku tak bagi resign macam mana?

me: haha

management: kau terlalu penting

me: sume dh settle, notice sume kn ku settlekn dlm bulan ni

management: kau dapat offer tempat lain ke?

me: haah

management: macam ni ah. ko jgn pkir bnyk2 dulu, nanti aku pula sakit kepala

me: hehe, sorry2

management: np. aku discuss dgn kau besok


The moment I read he wrote "kau terlalu penting", it really touched me pretty damn hard deep beneath my soul. At first I was thinking "erks, adakah aku ngelamun pepagi bute ni? budget diri kamu itu seorang pekerja yg berdedikasi, harapan company, bakal pemimpin n bla...bla...bla...". haha.

Let's just pray for the success of my attempt tomorrow after an actual meetink with him. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment